We strive not only to make products, but to ensure their use over a long period.
As well, we seek to contribute to the safe and secure navigation of vessels,
and to prevent marine and environmental pollution caused by unfortunate accidents.
This is our mission, and we will do our best to bring all employees’ wisdom in its implementation.
|Company Name||Musasino Co., Ltd.|
|Founded||April 1, 1946|
|Address||1-2-15 Minamiyukigaya, Ohta-ku, Tokyo 145-0066|
|Representative||Chairman Abe Masaji
President Naoki Sugiyama
|Business Areas||Planning, Manufacturing & Maintenance of Marine Equipment|
|Capital||75 Million Yen|
|Level Echo (radar type)||> 600 vessels(1998-2016)||> 10,000 units|
|Level Master (float type)||> 3,500 vessels(1976-2015)||> 30,000 units|
|Level Aeran 2 (air purge type)||> 300 vessels(2006-2016)||> 5,000 units|
- Over 55 years in marine equipment
- Over 35 years' experience with VLCCs
- Over 30 years' experience with chemical tankers
- Over 30 years' experience with LPG Carriers
- Over 15 years' experience in radar type gauges