Hongawara Shipbuilding Floating Dock for Repair
Lowering and Floating Assist System
Musasino has supplied our Lowering and Floating Assist System software to Hongawara Shipbuilding’s 13,000 GT floating repair dock.
The system is based on accurate data from LAX, the world's first high-precision pulse purge type liquid level and draft gauge, and our in-house-developed electronic trim/heel gauge. The system automatically controls ballast injection and discharge based on accurate data from the gauges, enabling safe and efficient control of the vessel's attitude, and lowering and floating.
Contributes to reducing the burden on the operator!
- Monitoring of draft, inclination, and tank liquid level in the control room.
- All valves are remotely operated to automate the lowering and lifting of the hull.
【 Equipment 】
- Pulse purge level & draft gauge LAX
- Electronic trim/heel gauge
- Electric butterfly valves
- Bilge switches