We supply systems to support safe and reliable cargo handling operations that meet conditions on various types of ships and tanks.
From the information from each high-accuracy sensor, we provide accurate monitoring of tank conditions to support safe cargo handling. Since it is digitized, it is also possible to connect to other onboard systems and output various types of signals.
High Accuracy, Digitized Sensors
We make high precision sensors for the digital era, such as X-radar, a radar type level gauge with over 10,000 units sold, Level Master, a magnetic float type level gauge with over 50 years of history, and LAX, an pulse purge type level gauge backed by unique technology.
Sensors - Unit Sales
- Pulse Purge Type Level Gauge LAX
- Horizontal float switch Float Switch
- Wireless Level Gauge Level Cera Portable
- Radar type level gauge X-Radar
- Magnetic Float Level Gauge Level Master Ace
- Pulse Purge Type Level Gauge Level Aeran 2
- Hydrostatic Pressure Level Gauge Level Cera Ace
- Magnetic Float Level Alarm Level Switch Ace
- Ultrasonic type independent alarm Level Watch 2 Ace
- Ultrasonic type water ingress alarm Level Watch III